Bodum Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffee Maker, 34-OunceSKU: R8French
Bodum Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffee Maker, 34-Ounce is rated
Unbreakable French Press Coffee Maker
Whether you call it a press pot, coffee press, coffee plunger or a cafaetiere (in the UK!), the French press is a phenomenal coffee brewing maching that was patented back in 1929 by Attilio Calimani.
In many coffee circles, the French Press is considered the 'premier' brewing device - capable of making one of the best cups around (that is, of course, if you use fresh coffee from Door County Coffee!).
We are big fans of the Bodum Brazil 8-Cup French Press and find that it holds up very well and is a breeze to use! Just add 8 Tbs of coarsely ground coffee, fill with boiling water, place lid on the carafe - let brew 4 minutes then slowly plunge the filter lid.
- 8 Cup Size
- Heat resistant, borosilicate glass beaker that is shatterproof
- Polypropylene handle and base make the Brazil easy to use & to clean
- The domed lid is made of a smooth polypropylene and has the special seal to keep your coffee warm for a longer time.
- 3-Part Stainless steel mesh filter is included, making for a greener way to brew coffee with no waste
- All parts are dishwasher safe.