|Recipes » Cold Coffee Drinks|
Coffee Chocolate Pumpkin Frappe
By: Nancy Heishman, NV - Recipe Contest 2015
I always drink vanilla almond milk, even added into my morning coffee and love to create different morning shakes. I like to use canned pumpkin when ever I can because it adds lots of nutrition in my diet.
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchen of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Intense Dark Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
• 1 cup strong brewed Door County coffee Intense Dark, chilled. (to brew strong coffee, use 1/2 the water you normally would use)
• 2 cups Sweetened Vanilla Almond milk
• 1/2 cup canned solid pumpkin
• 3 tablespoon honey
• 2-3 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• 3 cups ice
1. In a blender combine all the ingredients with the ice.
2. Blend on high until creamy.
3. Add additional honey if desired.
4. Top with whip cream (optional)
Email Newsletter Sign-up
Door County Coffee & Tea Co.
PO Box 638 - 5773 Hwy 42 - Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin 54235
Toll Free: (800) 856-6613 - Cafe 920-743-8930
Copyright © 2016 Door County Coffee