Almond Toffee Fudge Torte
By: Lisa – Kennett Square, PA – 2014 Recipe Contest Submission
Door County Coffee Almond Toffee Gourmet Coffee and bits of crushed almond and toffee sprinkled on top combine to make this sweet and crunchy torte stand out from the rest!
This is a user-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Almond Toffee Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1/4 C. almond paste
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C. canola oil
- 1/2 C. prepared Door County Coffee Almond Toffee Gourmet Coffee
- 1 (21.5 oz) package Fudge brownie mix
- 3/4 C. semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 C. chopped toasted almonds
- 1/4 C. toffee bits
1. Heat oven 350 degrees.
2. Lightly spray the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan with no-stick baking spray.
3. In food processor, pulse almond paste, eggs, oil, and coffee until well mixed.
4. Add brownie mix and pulse just until dry ingredients are moistened.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan.
6. Bake 40 minutes. Cool completely and remove sides of pan.
7. Melt chocolate chips in microwave safe dish on HIGH, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
8. Add butter to warm melted chocolate; stir until melted and smooth.
9. Spread over top of cooled torte.
10. Sprinkle edge with almonds and toffee bits.
Serves 10 to 12
Email Newsletter Sign-up
Door County Coffee & Tea Co.
PO Box 638 - 5773 Hwy 42 - Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin 54235
Toll Free: (800) 856-6613 - Cafe 920-743-8930
Copyright © 2016 Door County Coffee