Warm Days. Cool Sipping.
The summer season is here! As temperatures heat up, for us coffee-loving folks, there is nothing more refreshing than a cup of smooth, ice-cold coffee. Imagine sitting in your yard under a shade tree or with your feet in the sand at the beach, just sipping away. Ahh...
Two ways you can make a cool coffee for summer in just a few steps...
With these easy instructions below & the short video on the right, you'll be making the perfec coffee for summer in no time!
HOW TO MAKE COLD BREW COFFEE:
1. Grab your favorite 10oz bag of Door County Coffee & 7 cups of cold water
2. Pour the water & coffee into a Toddy
Cold Brew CoffeeMaker
3. Let it steep for 12 - 24 hours at room temperature
4. Filter cold brew coffee concentrate into Toddy decanter
5. Pour concentrate over ice, add desired amount of water or milk & enjoy!
Plus! It stores great in the refigerator for up to 2 weeks! (If you don't drink it all before then!)
HOW TO MAKE ICED COFFEE:
1. Grab your Favorite Full-Pot Bag of Door County Coffee
2. Brew the coffee double strength in your standard drip coffee brewer. (Double strength coffee is made by brewing with 1.5oz of ground coffee & half a pot of water.)
3. Store brewed coffee in the refrigerator until well chilled
4. Pour chilled coffee over ice & enjoy!
SHOP BELOW! Choose from our favorite coffees for cold brew & a few of the accessorries to help you make & enjoy them at home!