Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Side Dishes|
By: Roxanne - Albany, CA - Recipe Contest 2015
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchen of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Kona Blend Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp minced ginger root
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Extra Strength brewed Door County Coffee Kona Blend coffee (to brew strong coffee, use 1/2 the water you normally would use)
- 1 cup small dice cooked ham
- 1 cup small dice fresh pineapple
- 2 Tbsp snipped cilantro
- 1/4 cup green salsa
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp black sesame seeds
- garnish- chopped macadamia nuts
- Saute the sweet potato, onion, ginger root and bell pepper in the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add Kona Blend coffee, reduce heat to low, cover & cook till the potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover the pan and stir in the ham, pineapple, cilantro, salsa, soy sauce & sesame seeds.
- Cook over medium high heat for 2 minutes.
- Top each serving with nuts.