Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Sauces & Rubs|
Smoky Cinnamon Pork Rub
By: Sharon - Mendon, NY - 2016 Recipe Contest
"Always loved coffee as a rub, but the Door County Frosted Cinnamon Buns takes it to a whole new level for pork. The natural sweet flavor of cinnamon mixed with the heat of chili is a match made in barbeque heaven!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Frosted Cinnamon Buns Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1/4 cup Door County Frosted Cinnamon Bun coffee , finely ground
- 1/4 cup Ancho Chile powder
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tbs. smoked paprika
- 2 tbs. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Whisk all ingredients to blend.
- Rub pork tenderloin, pork chops or pork shoulder roast for a sweet and spicy culinary delight.