Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Sauces & Rubs|
Kansas City Coffee Rub
By: Nancy - Las Vegas, NV - Recipe Contest 2015
Excellent rub for steaks, pot roast and chicken.
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchen of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
- 3 tablespoons ground Door County Coffee Private Blend coffee
- 4 1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- To make the rub, grind the Priavte Blend coffee, cumin seeds, and peppercorns together in a coffee grinder.
- Transfer to a small bowl.
- Stir in brown sugar, salt, garlic powder and cayenne pepper.
- Mix well.