HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Sauces & Rubs|
Java Rub Steaks
By: Recipe by Danielle – Slinger, WI
"Mix Door County Espresso with other favorite seasonings used in a classic steak rub, for a unique and flavorful twist!"
This is a user-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Measurements of each ingredient can be determined based on individual preference of each flavor.
- Door County Espresso finely ground (be sure it is finely ground, or it will overpower the other spices)
- Garlic Powder
- 2-4 steaks (Rib eye, T-bone, New York Strip)
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together and make sure they are mixed well.
- Rub into the steaks of your choice.
- Let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Grill to your specifications.