Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Sauces & Rubs|
By: Jane - Lincoln, IL - Recipe Contest 2015
If you love coffee and its benefits, a new versatile use is always fun
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchen of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
- 2 cups brewed coffee (any blend or flavor of Door County Coffee)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Blend ingredients.
- Dredge any choice of grill able meat into marinade.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Let it return to room temp, turning occasionally.
- Do not use as a baste.