HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Sauces & Rubs|
By: Andrea - Brookfield, WI - Recipe Contest 2015
Maple bacon is ALWAYS a hit. People are so nervous to try, yet the whole office insists I brew it weekly. A sweet yet savory flavor that intrigues all.
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchen of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Door County Maple Coffee Full-Pot Bag
- Door County Coffee Maple flavored coffee
- Maple syrup
- Bacon crumbles (or bacon flavoring)
- Brew full pot bag of Maple coffee to desired strength.
- Add a tablespoon of fresh maple syrup (local stands are best!).
- Add bacon bits, or bacon flavoring to desired taste.
- Can also use bacon fat for a savory taste.