Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Sauces & Rubs|
All Purpose Coffee BBQ Sauce
By: Nancy - Las Vegas, NV - Recipe Contest 2015
Great BBQ sauce for crock pot cooking chicken or beef, brushed on grilled meat or on meatloaf.
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchen of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Black and Tan Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 1/3 cup hot, brewed Door County Coffee Black & Tan coffee
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 3 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium sauce pan, combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil on medium high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 30-35 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.