Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Hot Coffee Drinks|
By: Tondrika - Carrollton, GA - Recipe Contest 2015
I have been an avid coffee drinker since college. Big surprise. One night while pulling an all nighter in the library we were provided coffee and cocoa but no creme or sugar. But I did have Oreos. The mixture of coffee and cocoa is a simple mocha but the use of the Oreos as the creme and sugar creates a nostalgic effect with every sip. Its like cookies and milk but the adult version.
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchen of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
- 8 oz of fresh brewed Door County Coffee Breakfast Blend coffee
- 5 Oreo cookies
- 4 Tbsps of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Whipped cream
- Take the creme out of the Oreos and place in a separate bowl.
- Crush the Oreo cookies up.
- Brew the Breakfast Blend coffee.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the brewed coffee to the Oreo creme.
- Place the Oreo creme and coffee mixture in the microwave for 45 seconds then mix well.
- Pour yourself a cup of coffee and add the Oreo creme mixture into the cup.
- Stir until blended.
- Add the cocoa powder and stir until blended.
- Top with whipped creme and Oreo cookie crumbles.