Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Hot Coffee Drinks|
By: Carole - Cleveland, OH - 2016 Recipe Contest
"Great pick-me up in afternoon or evening."
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Caramel Latte Coffee Full-Pot Bag
- 1package Door Country Full Pot Bag (Caramel Latte) flavor
- 1cup well chilled heavy whipping cream (divided use)
- 1cup caramel syrup(divided use)
- 2Tablespoons Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits (divided use)
- Brew coffee according to package directions.
- Meanwhile combine 1 Tablespoon heavy cream with 1 Tablespoon caramel sauce in each of 4 cups or mugs (stirring well to blend).
- Whip remaining cream to stiff peaks, fill each cup or mug 3/4 full with brewed coffee.
- Drop a large dollop of stiffly beaten cream, drizzle caramel syrup over each portion of whipped cream and sprinkle with milk chocolate toffee bits.