Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Holiday Recipe Collection|
Minty Irish Cream
By: Lisa - Madison, WI - 2016 Recipe Contest
Featured ingredient: Candy Cane Coffee 8 oz. Ground
- 3 eggs or 6 oz. Egg Beaters
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp. Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 c. brandy
- 1/3 c. light rum
- 1/2 c. brewed Door Co. Candy Cane coffee
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend for about 30 seconds until mixed. Don't mix too long or it will become frothy on top.
- Pour over ice and garnish with fresh mint. You can also enjoy as a creamer in your favorite Door County Coffee!
- Feel free to replace the listed alcohol with your favorite whiskey. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. If you use 3 real eggs, enjoy within one week.