Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Holiday Recipe Collection|
Home for the Holidays Martini
By: Brittni - Machesney Park, IL - Recipe Contest 2015
This cinnamon-y coffee based martini is so scrumptious! It makes for a wonderful after dinner cocktail on Christmas Eve. Door County Christmas Coffee is one of my favorite flavored coffees that Door County Coffee carries and each year I anxiously await until it comes out for the season! Make this martini for your loved ones while the snow is falling and the fire is roaring. Be careful, though, these go down easy!
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Door County Christmas Coffee Full-Pot Bag
- Ice for martini shaker
- ½ cup of brewed Door County Christmas Coffee - chilled
- 1 ½ ounces cinnamon flavored vodka
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- Whipped cream
- Red sprinkles
- Peppermint stick for garnish
- Fill martini shaker with ice.
- Add the chilled coffee, cinnamon vodka, cream, and simple syrup. Shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Pour into a pre-frozen martini glass.
- Top with a little more cream if desired.
- Rim the glass with red sprinkles and garnish the martini with whipped cream and a peppermint stick.