Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dinner|
Grilled Double Lamb Pops with Coffee Spice Rub, Grilled Grape Chutney and Lemon Mint Butter
By: Devon - Westport, CT - 2016 Recipe Contest
"I have made these chops on the grill for the last few summers and my family adores them. The tangy chutney and the flavorful butter blend compliment the coffee spice rubbed lamb so well, my mouth is watering right now just thinking about them . Its the perfect recipe for family and friends that shows you think they are very special!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Lemon Mint Butter Ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon dried ground thyme
- 2 tablespoons Door County Costa Rican ground coffee beans
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1/5 pounds whole center-cut lamb rack, cut between every two bones to form double lamb pops
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper - sliced
- 2 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Mint leaves
- lemon wedges
- Prepare lemon mint butter by combining butter, mint, lemon juice and zest. Chill until ready to use.
- Prepare rub by combining all the coffee spice rub ingredients in a bowl.
- Rub all sides of lamb to coat with rub and grill on lightly oiled grill or frill pan to desired doneness, flipping once.
- Meanwhile prepare chutney on the grill or grill pan by lightly brushing grapes and red bell pepper with grapeseed oil.
- Place grapes and peppers on grill and grill until grill marks are achieved, turning to grill all sides. Slice grapes in half. Cut bell pepper in to small dice.
- Add scallions, red pepper flakes, vinegar, chutney, ginger, salt and pepper to a saucepan over medium heat and bring up to simmer.
- Add the grapes and red bell pepper and simmer until thickened.
- Remove chutney to a bowl. Serve lamb chops topped with butter blend and grape chutney and garnished with mint and lemon.