Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dinner|
Elite Espresso & Spice Rubbed Pork with Cherry Espresso Balsamic Sauce
By: Nadine – Mount Healthy, OH – 2014 Recipe Contest Submission
"This is such a fun, easy, flavorful recipe to make. Everyone you serve it to will be impressed. And remember, 'Shhh', don’t tell anyone how easy it is!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Elite Espresso 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 Tbsp. Door County Elite Espresso coffee ground
- 2/3 C. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. dark cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. herbs de Provence
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Cherry Espresso Balsamic Sauce:
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 C. dried cherries
- 1 C. chicken stock
- 2 tsp Door County Elite Espresso coffee ground
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Rub tenderloin with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine Door County Elite espresso, brown sugar, cocoa, herbs de Provence, paprika, chili powder and salt.
- Rub the espresso-spice mixture onto the pork loin.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 45 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- In a medium size skillet, heat olive oil.
- Add shallots; cook until softened.
- Add chicken stock, Door County Elite Espresso grounds, balsamic vinegar, cherries, rosemary and salt.
- Cook approximately 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is reduced by half.