Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dinner|
Door County Coffee Orange Glazed Baked Ham
By: Barb - Orleans, ON - Recipe Contest 2015
A ham that is as lovely as it is delicious. With minimal prep this Ham will fill your home with the wonderful scents as your family and friends gather together for your next celebration. The Intense Dark Coffee adds a unique and rich taste to the rub that make your taste-buds burst!
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Intense Dark Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 4lbs boneless ham
- 30 whole cloves
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup brewed Door Country Coffee Intense Dark coffee
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp horseradish
- 2 tsp fresh chopped rosemary leaves
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Line a baking dish with foil and add a baking rack.
- Insert whole cloves into the ham in a decorative manner.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until thermometer is 130°
- In medium bowl combine marmalade, brown sugar, Intense Dark Coffee, horseradish, and rosemary, Microwave for 3 minutes on high, Drizzle over ham.
- Bake for 1/2 hour more, The crust of the ham should be crusty and dark coffee brown.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.