Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dinner|
Coffee Rubbed Chimichurri Steak Roulade
By: Greg - Peoria, AZ - 2016 Recipe Contest
Featured ingredient: Private Reserve Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- ¾ lb sirloin steak, pounded, to ½ inch thickness
- 1 tablespoon finely ground Door County Private Reserve coffee
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons allspice
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon finely grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup red or yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine coffee, sugars, chili powder, garlic powder, allspice, paprika and salt.
- Rub about 1 tablespoon on each steak (both sides). Pressing mixture into steak.
- In a food processor, combine parsley, cilantro, garlic, balsamic vinegar and 1/4 cup olive oil. Pulse until smooth and well combined.
- Stir in parmesan, bell pepper and salt. Spread mixture on steak and roll meat around mixture. Secure roulade with a toothpick.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry roulades, turning to brown on all sides. Continue to cook until desired temperature is achieved. Serve with rice.