|Recipes » Dinner|
Coffee Rubbed Burger with Microgreens
By: Shea G. - Helena, AL - 2017 Recipe Contest Submission
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Hazelnut Creme Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 3 tbsp Door County Hazelnut Creme Coffee grounds
- 1/2 lb. ground round
- 1/2 lb. ground Italian sausage
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup microgreens
- Sriracha sauce
- 6 burger buns
1. Bring the the ground round and sausage to room temp and combine thoroughly.
2. Shape into small burger.
3. Toss the salt, pepper, brown sugar and coffee together and roll the burgers in it until covered.
4. Grill, broil or pan fry.
5. Top burgers with mayo, tomato, Sriracha and greens.