|Recipes » Dinner|
Cinnamon Hazelnut Coffee Garlic Chicken Wings
By: Nancy H. - Las Vegas, NV - 2017 Recipe Contest Submission
"Fresh minced garlic, Sweet & Tangy Mustard and a cinnamon nutty coffee flavor make this Chicken Wing recipe a favorite for everyone!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Cinnamon Hazelnut Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 2 teaspoons ground Door County Cinnamon Hazelnut Coffee
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon East Shore Sweet &Tangy Mustard
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. In large bowl, combine olive oil, minced garlic, garlic powder, ground cinnamon hazelnut coffee, salt, fresh ground black pepper, honey, sweet and tangy mustard.
3. Add chicken wings, stirring until wings are well coated. Marinate in refrigerater for 30 minutes.
4. Place wings on the foil lined baking sheet. Bake one hour until skin is crispy.
5. Immediately toss wings in a bowl of grated Parmesan cheese mixed with chopped parsley.
Serve immediately - Serves 10-12