Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dinner|
By: Sandra - Camillus, NY - Recipe Contest 2015
A little bit of chicken, a little bit of Door County Coffee and a whole lotta flavor! Barnyard Flattery is an easy and tasty flatbread spread with ranch dressing and layered with coffee sauced chicken, bacon and cheese. This flatbread comes together in just minutes and tastes far better than a restaurant!
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Colombian Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 cup brewed Door County Coffee Colombian coffee
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 3 cups chicken cooked and cubed
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 4 flatbreads
- 6 slices of bacon cooked and diced
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese shredded
- ¼ cup red onion sliced thinly
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a saucepan combine brewed Colombian coffee, ketchup, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder and chili powder, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened, stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in black pepper, balsamic vinegar, and soy sauce.
- In a bowl mix together coffee sauce and cubed chicken.
- Spread ranch dressing on each flat bread.
- Sprinkle each flat bread with equal amounts of bacon, cheddar cheese, Monterey jack cheese and red onion.
- Then top each with equal amounts chicken coffee sauce mixture.
- Bake flat breads for about 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.