Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dessert|
South of the Border Sweet Snacks
By: Roxanne - Albany, CA - Recipe Contest 2015
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchen of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Colombian Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 3/4 cup white corn tortilla strips, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces Mexican chocolate, chopped and melted
- 2 Tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 Tbsp Door County Coffee Colombian ground coffee
- Combine all ingredients together till well mixed.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a wax paper lined tray.
- Chill to set then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.