|Recipes » Dessert|
Shortbread Chocolate Raspberry Delight
By: Nancy H. - Las Vegas, NV - 2017 Recipe Contest Submission
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 cup cold brewed Chocolate Raspberry Truffle coffee
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 package 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioner sugar
- 1 carton 8 ounce frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 cups cold whole milk
- 2 packages 3.4 ounce each instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare 1 ungreased 13 inch x 9 inch baking dish.
2. In medium bowl, cut butter into flour until crumbly. Press mixture into ungreased baking dish.
3. Bake until light brown, 18 to 20 minutes. Cool on rack.
4. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and confectioner sugar until smooth.
5. Fold in 1 cup thawed whipped topping and spread over shortbread crust.
6. Beat cold milk, cold Door County Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Coffee, cinnamon, vanilla extract and both chocolate pudding mixes on low speed for 2 minutes.
7. Fold in chopped raspberries and carefully spread mixture over cream cheese layer.
8. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
Makes 16 servings.