Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dessert|
Shellys Autumn Brownies
By: Shelly - Monroe, NC - 2016 Recipe Contest
"I love Autumn! It is my favorite time of year! I wanted to create a brownie recipe that would reflect the flavors of that season. This is what I came up with and I think it is fabulous!!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Wisconsin Harvest Blend Coffee 8 oz. Ground
- 3/4 C Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2/3 C Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 C Hot Door County Coffee Wisconsin Harvest Blend
- 2 C White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/3 C All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Orange Extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 C chopped Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cocoa and baking soda.
- Add 1/3 cup vegetable oil and hot coffee, mix until well blended and thickened.
- Stir in the sugar, eggs, and remaining 1/3 cup oil.
- Finally, add the flour, orange extract and salt; mix just until all of the flour is absorbed, mix in chopped walnuts and spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the brownies comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting into squares.