Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dessert|
Pumpkin Spice Tiramisu
By: Mia - Taylor, WI - Recipe Contest 2015
This recipe tastes like heaven with the Door County Coffee Pumpkin Spice!
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Pumpkin Spice Coffee 8 oz. Bag Ground
- 6 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 pound of mascarpone cheese
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup of Door County Coffee Pumpkin Spice coffee brewed
- 2 9.3 ounce packages of lady fingers
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons of rum.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together egg yolks and sugar until well blended.
- Whisk in milk and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
- Boil gently for 1 minute, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Cover tightly and chill in refrigerator 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream with vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Whisk mascarpone into yolk mixture until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine coffee and rum.
- Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise and drizzle with coffee mixture.
- Arrange half of soaked ladyfingers in bottom of a 7x11 inch dish.
- Spread half of mascarpone mixture over ladyfingers, then half of whipped cream over that. Repeat layers and sprinkle with cocoa.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, until set.