Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dessert|
Peruvian Dessert Pudding
By: Roxanne C. – California - 2014 Recipe Contest Submission
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Elite Espresso 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 1/2 C. freshly brewed & cooled Door County Elite Espresso
- 1 C. unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp finely minced ginger root
- 1 C. quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 C. small dice mango
- 1/2 C.cup small dice banana
- 1/4 C. minced candied ginger
- 1/4 C. toasted slivered almonds
- 1/4 C. honey
- 1 tsp lime juice
- garnish- lime zest (optional)
- garnish - chocolate shavings (optional)
- Combine the espresso and next 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes or until the liquid has absorbed.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve in shallow dessert cups, garnishing with the zest & chocolate shavings (optional)