Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dessert|
Mocha Hazelnut Truffle Tartlets
By: Cathy Plog. – Sturgeon Bay, WI - 2014 Recipe Contest Submission
“made these for the United Way Chef's for a day and received rave reviews. Thought I would share with you.”
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Colombian Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 package Pillsbury Ready to Bake refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/2 C. powdered sugar
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Door County Coffee 100% Colombian brewed and at room temperature
- 1/2 C. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 C. Jif Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 24 chocolate-covered coffee beans
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 24 mini muffin cups and top of pans with no-stick cooking spray.
- Place one cookie dough round in each muffin cup.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown, cool completely in pans, about 20 minutes.
- Loosen with tip of knife and gently lift out.
- In small bowl, place 1/4 cup of powdered sugar. Dip rim of each cookie cup into powdered sugar. (Reserve 1 teaspoon of the powdered sugar for sprinkling over tops of tartlets.)
- In large bowl, beat remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar and the cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in Door County Coffee 100% Colombian coffee.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips on Medium (50%) 1 minute, stir. Microwave 30 to 40 seconds longer, stir until smooth.
- Beat melted chocolate into cream cheese mixture with electric mixer on low speed.
- Add mocha cappuccino hazelnut spread; beat on medium speed until blended.
- Spoon or pipe 1 tablespoon chocolate mixture into each cookie cup.
- Top each tartlet with chocolate-covered coffee bean.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving, sprinkle with reserved 1 teaspoon powdered sugar.