Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dessert|
Mocha Congelada Cuadrados - Mexican
By: Dan - Baton Rouge, LA - Recipe Contest 2015
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchen of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Highlander Grogg Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup very strong coffee (Highlander Grogg is very good)
- 1 cup whipped whipping cream
- Chocolate shavings, prefer Mexican Chocolate (Abuelita) but it's your choice
- Combine Door County Coffee Highlander Grogg coffee & marshmallows in pan.
- Cook over low heat until marshmellows melt.
- Stir ocassionally.
- Fold whipped cream into coffee mix.
- Spoon into 8 inch square pan.
- Freeze approximatley 3 hours (until firm).
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- Cut into squares.