Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dessert|
Light in the Dark Brownies
By: Kayla - Owatonna, MN - 2016 Recipe Contest
"This is a treat no one can resist--an absolute favorite!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Lighthouse Blend Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup strongly brewed (room temp) french press Door County Coffee Lighthouse Blend coffee
- 5 tbsp unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cup flour
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. finely ground Door County Coffee Lighthouse blend beans
- 1 egg
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine butter, strongly brewed coffee, and chocolate in saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Stir in combined flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add eggs and sour cream; mix well.
- Pour into greased and floured 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan.
- Combine cream cheese, coffee, and sugar, mixing well. Blend in egg.
- Spoon over chocolate batter. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake at 374 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.