Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dessert|
Elite Espresso Bread Pudding
By: Areli B. – Hopkinton, MA - 2014 Recipe Contest Submission
“Coffee brings joy to my life and sanity to my family and I like to incorporate the boldest flavor of joy to my cooking, that is why I transformed a simple basic bread pudding recipe into a sophisticated Elite Espresso recipe by adding and mixing the joyful flavor of coffee.!”
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Elite Espresso 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 cup Elite Espresso Door County Coffee
- 1 1/2 Cup whole milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon (divided)
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 6 cups cubed bread
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Using a big mixing bowl mix eggs, coffee, milk, salt, vanilla, sugar, cinnamon and raisins.
- Add bread cubes and with a wooden spatula press bread to absorb the mixture. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Grease a 9 x 9 baking dish or individual serving oven proof bowls, transfer the mixture and bake for 30-45 minutes until the bread pudding is set & a toothpick inserted in the middle comes clean.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Add whipped cream and ground cinnamon as toppings if desired.
- Enjoy with your favorite cup of Door County Coffee.