|Recipes » Dessert|
Door County Coffee Tiramisu Cheesecake
By: Ann T. - Forestville, WI - 2017 Recipe Contest Submission
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: French Roast Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 box (12oz) Nilla Wafers (about 88 wafers), divided
- 5 Tbsp Door County Coffee French Roast
- 4 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Cool Whip
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Layer half of the wafers in a 13x9 pan. Brush wafers using 1 Tbsp Door County French Roast Coffee per layer.
3. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream and mix well.
4. Add eggs one at a time, mixing on low after each addition just until blended. Then remove half the batter and place in medium bowl.
5. Stir in 3 Tbsp Door County French Roast Coffee, and pour coffee flavored batter over wafers, layer remaining wafers over batter, brush with remaining Tbsp French Roast, pour remaining plain batter over wafers.
6. Bake 45 mins or until center is almost set, cool, refrigerat 3 hours or overnight.
7. Spread cool whip, sprinkle with cocoa, store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.