Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dessert|
Coffee Toffee Crunch
By: Jocelyn - Wild Rose, WI - Recipe Contest 2015
These are made as gifts of love to family and close friends for the holidays.
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchen of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
- 1 cup softened butter
- 11/4 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp corn syrup
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 cups fine chop nuts (Pecans or Almonds are best)
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp Door County Coffee Hot Buttered Rum ground coffee
- Heat butter, sugar, corn syrup and water to 300 degree's in a good heavy 2 qrt pot.
- Mix in Hot Buttered Rum Coffee
- Remove from heat and add 1 cup of nuts and vanilla.
- Quickly pour into a 9x13 sprayed cake pan.
- While cooling to room temp melt chocolate.
- Spread chocolate over toffee and sprinkle remaining nuts.
- Pierce toffee with knife to crack into desired pieces.