Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dessert|
By: Nancy - Las Vegas, NV - Recipe Contest 2015
You can sprinkle extra cinnamon instead of ground coffee as an option.
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchen of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Breakfast Blend Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 2 cubes butter, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground Door County Coffee Breakfast Blend
- Optional - extra ground coffee for sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 300*
- One 7 inch x 11 inch baking dish, ungreased.
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugar until foamy.
- Add flour, salt, vanilla, cinnamon and ground Breakfast Blend coffee.
- Mix until just combined.
- Press dough into the prepared pan.
- Prick dough with a fork every 2 inches.
- Sprinkle extra ground coffee over the top, if desired.
- Bake 40 minutes until light brown.
- Cut shortbread into 2 inch squares while warm.
- Turn off the oven.
- Return pan to the oven to let shortbread crisp up until oven cools.
- Wrap in a tight container.