|Recipes » Dessert|
Coffee Chocolate Oreo Cream Pie
By: Nancy - Las Vegas, NV - Recipe Contest 2015
If you are lover of Oreo cookies, coffee and ice cream, this pie is a dream made in heaven. So delicious! Easy to make and special to serve for family, friends or at a party.
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchen of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Colombian Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
• 18 Oreo cookies (regular size) crushed
• 1/3 cup butter, softened
• 1/3 cup granulated sugar
• 1 3.4 ounce package instant chocolate pudding
• 1 cup brewed & cooled Colombian Door County coffee
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup half and half
• 1 quart coffee ice cream, softened
• 1 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping thawed
• 2 extra Oreo cookies, crumbled, for garnish
• 3 tablespoons Chocolate fudge ice cream topping
1. Lightly spray a 9 inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Blend the Oreo cookies in a blender on high until crushed fine.
3. In a small bowl, add the crushed cookies, butter and sugar.
4. Mix well, press firmly onto the bottom and up the sides of the pie pan.
6. In a small bowl combine the instant chocolate pudding with the Colombian coffee, vanilla extract, half and half.
7. Beat with an electric hand beater on medium high until mixture thickens.
8. Spread the softened coffee ice cream over the chilled pie crust.
9. Spread pudding mixture over the ice cream.
10. Spread the thawed whipped topping over the pudding.
11. Garnish with extra Oreo crumbs over the top, with a drizzle of fudge ice cream topping.
12. Chill in the freezer for 2 hours.
13. Before serving let the pie sit out for 10 minutes before cutting.