Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dessert|
Coffee Cheesecake Brownies
By: Nancy - Las Vegas, NV - 2016 Recipe Contest
"The combination of coffee, chocolate and cheese cake add up to a great flavor for a dessert."
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Vanilla Creme Brulee Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 15 ounce Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs, divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground Door County Coffee Vanilla Creme Brulee
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract, reserve 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons strong brewed Door County Coffee Vanilla Creme Brulee, divided
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Spray parchment paper with non stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, melted butter, 1 egg, fresh ground coffee, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, cinnamon and 2 tablespoons brewed coffee.
- Stir until batter is well combined. Spread all the batter, minus 1/2 cup, onto prepared pan.
- Mix 1/2 cup reserved batter with 2 tablespoons of remaining brewed coffee; set aside.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, second reserved egg, remaining teaspoon vanilla extract; beat until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake filling over brownie batter.
- Drizzle remaining 1/2 cup batter over cheesecake. Swirl brownie batter and cheesecake filling with knife.
- Bake 18 minutes, uncovered; then cover pan with foil and bake additional 6-8 minutes (center will jiggle slightly but will firm up as it cools),cool for 1 hour; refrigerate 2 hours before serving.