Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dessert|
Coffee Banoffee Ice Cream
By: Karen - Quitman, AR - 2016 Recipe Contest
"My daughter made a dessert several years ago with the Banoffee flavors so when I saw the Sinful Delight Coffee I was immediately inspired to use those same flavors but incorporate the coffee in there as well."
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Sinful Delight Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 3 cups strong brewed Door County Sinful Delight Coffee at room temperature
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 7 cups half-n-half
- 1 - 11.75 ounce jar caramel ice cream topping
- 3 ripe bananas that have been mashed
- In a large saucepan combine the slightly beaten eggs, sugar, salt and 2 cups of the half-n-half.
- Cook over a medium heat, stirring often until mixture begins to coat a spoon.
- Place the cooked mixture, coffee, caramel topping and mashed bananas into an electric ice cream freezer.
- Let churn for 30 minutes or until freezer shuts off.