Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dessert|
Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding
By: Corrie - Cazenovia, WI - Recipe Contest 2015
This would probably be just as delicious using day old doughnuts. But with 3 hungry boys in the house, we usually don't have any left!!!
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 Tbsps ground Door County Coffee Chocolate Raspberry Truffle coffee
- 8 slices day old bread
- 2 1/2 Tbsps butter melted
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place milk in glass measuring cup, heat in microwave until hot but not boiling, about 3 minutes.
- Put Chocolate Raspberry Truffle coffee grounds into tea ball infuser, place in hot milk. Steep 6-7 minutes, remove grounds from milk.
- In an 8 inch square baking pan, tear bread into small pieces.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with frozen raspberries and chocolate chips.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla, mix well, until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over bread, making sure all bread is in egg mixture - use a fork to lightly push bread down if needed.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the top springs back when lightly tapped.