|Recipes » Dessert|
Chocolate Mocha Cheesecake Bars
By: Kim V. - Caldwell, NJ - 2017 Recipe Contest Submission
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Sinful Delight Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 2 tablespoons Door County Sinful Delight Coffee granules
- 2 sticks (1 cup) salted butter cubed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using a pastry blender or your hands combine the butter, powdered sugar, cocoa, coffee granules, flour, sea salt, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon until large crumbs are formed. This will take several minutes but be sure that all ingredients are combined. Reserve 2 cups.
3. Press the remaining crumbs into the bottom of a glass 8" x 11" baking dish. Pierce with a fork several times. Bake for 15 minutes.
4. Whip the cream cheese until fluffly. Add in the 1 teaspoon cinnamon, sweetened condensed milk, and egg. Mix until well combined.
5. Pour on top of crust. Top with remaining crumbs. Bake for 40 minutes.
6. Allow to cool for one hour before moving to the fridge to cool completely before serving. Cut into 12 squares and dust with powdered sugar.