Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dessert|
Chocolate Maple Coffee Cream Pie
By: Nancy - Las Vegas, NV - 2016 Recipe Contest
"What a wonderful combination especially for a Fall Seasonal pie, your maple coffee is delicious."
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Door County Maple Coffee 8 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 1/2 cups crushed maple cookies
- 1 teaspoon Door County Maple Coffee grounds
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 3.4 ounce packages instant chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cup brewed Door County Maple Coffee, cold
- 1 1/4 cup half and half, cold
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/4 cup Kahlua liqueur
- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Small chocolate bar to make chocolate curls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 inch pie pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Put maple cookies or wafers in a blender , blending on high to make fine crumbs.
- Add crumbs into a small bowl, with coffee grounds and melted butter.
- Mix until well blended, then press crumbs firmly into prepared pie pan on bottom and up the sides.
- Bake 6-8 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- In medium bowl, prepare both pudding mixes according to package directions. *But substitute cold maple coffee, and cold half and half in place of milk.
- Add marshmallow cream and Kahlua.
- Beat for 2 -3 minutes until thickened and then pour into cooled crust.
- Cover with whipped topping and chocolate curls.