HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dessert|
Chocolate Caramel Trifle
By: Linda - Mahomet, IL - 2016 Recipe Contest
"Love coffee, chocolate, and caramel!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Chocolate Caramel Truffle Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 6 cups pound cake ; cubed
- 3/4 cup Door County Chocolate Caramel Truffle coffee
- 1/4 cup Salted Caramel Irish Cream
- 8 oz non dairy whipped topping
- 3, 5oz containers chocolate pudding
- 2 tbsp Creme De Cacao
- 3 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- In a small bowl combine coffee and Irish cream. Pour over pound cake that has been placed in large bowl, set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine whipped topping, pudding, and Creme de Cacao.
- To assemble place 2 cups soaked cake in a trifle dish.
- Top with 1/3 of whipped topping mixture. Finally add 1/2 cup pecans and 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Repeat layers two more time ending with nuts and chips.