HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Dessert|
Cherry Nut Scrumptious Brownies
By: Susan - Indianapolis, IN - 2016 Recipe Contest
"This recipe is so easy, and if preparing a dinner for guests, it is a quick, simple and thoroughly delicious ending to any dinner. Also works well as a great dessert for a ladies lunch with friends/family. It is my own recipe, having decided to try it after a friend had the Almond Toffee coffee, and I fell in love with its flavor."
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
- 1 box brownie mix (or make your own from scratch),eggs, oil, as required on box
- 1/2 cup dried cherries or 1.3 cup whole cherries, chopped
- broken pieces of whole almonds
- Door County Coffee Almond Toffee single serve cups (enough to make the water requirements called for on brownie mix)
- dash of vanilla extract
- real cherries for top of each brownie piece
- whipped cream (or Cool Whip).
- Put brownie mix, eggs, oil, and vanilla in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add coffee, mix well, add cherries, almond pieces.
- Bake as directed on box (or, if your own, bake as you usually do).
- Cool completely, and cut into large squares.
- Top each square with whipped cream, adding a whole cherry to the top. Enjoy, and wait for your guests to ask for the recipe.