HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Cold Coffee Drinks|
Frozen Highlander Grogg
By: Jeremy - Green Bay, WI - 2016 Fan Recipe
"I just love Door County's Highlander Grogg coffee. When I was 16, I started mixing flavored coffee into ice cream at a restaurant I worked at. People loved the coffee shakes I made them. When I was 21, I began adding liquor into the shakes with the coffee. I would match liquor that closely flavored the coffee. Thus, my famous "Frozen Highlander Grogg" ice cream drink was made! YUM!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
- 3 large scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 6oz Highlander Grogg Flavored Coffee, brewed
- 1oz Baileys Irish Crème
- 1/2oz White Crème de Cacao
- Dollop of whipped Cream
- Smuckers Caramel syrup (drizzle)
- spoon & straw
- Place first four ingredients into a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer.
- Start on lowest cycle for 2 mins.
- Increase speed to medium for 2 mins.
- Pour Ice cream treat from mixing bowl into large (red wine globe) glass.
- Top center with whipped cream and drizzle whipped cream with caramel drizzle.
- Place straw inside glass and serve with spoon on the side.