Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Cold Coffee Drinks|
Blueberry Cobbler Coconut Iced Coffee
By: Nancy - Las Vegas, NV - 2016 Recipe Contest
"It's a delightful iced coffee on a hot summer day."
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Blueberry Cobbler Coffee 8 oz. Ground
- 3 cups cold brewed Door County Coffee Blueberry Cobbler coffee
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- Ice cubes
- 3 tablespoons fresh blueberries (optional)
- In a blender, place the cold coffee, coconut milk, cinnamon, and honey on process high speed.
- Pour over ice cubes in 2-3 large glasses.
- If desired, float fresh blueberries as a garnish on top of iced coffee before serving.