|Recipes » Breakfast|
Raspberry Coffee Smoothie
By: Fiona G. - Keller, TX - 2017 Recipe Contest Submission
"Oatmeal smoothies are tasty and satisfying and help keep rumbling tummies at bay. Add some fruit, protein powder and Greek yogurt and things really start coming together. When I tried Door County Raspberry Almond coffee I knew it was more than worthy of being added to the blender for my morning energy boost!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Raspberry Almond Coffee 8 oz. Ground
- 6 oz. Door County Raspberry Almond coffee
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sliced almonds
- 2-3 fresh raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground flaxseed
1. Place Door County Raspberry Almond Cofffee, vanilla protein powder, banana, oatmeal, frozen raspberries, Greek yogurt, and maple syrup in a blender and blend for approx. 1 minute or until drink is a smooth consistency
2. Pour into a small mason jar and top with the sliced almonds, fresh raspberries, and flaxseed
3. Serve immediately and enjoy!