Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Breakfast|
Caramel Pecan Stuffed French Toast
By: Tina C. - Aransas Pass, TX - 2017 Recipe Contest Submission
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Caramel Pecan Scone Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 1/4 cup Door County Caramel Pecan Scone Coffee
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup diced banana
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 pieces of thick Texas toast
- Butter, to your liking
- Combine eggs, milk, 1/2 cup sugar, 3 tbsp Door County Caramel Pecan Scone Coffee, and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Stir until mixed- dredge bread into mixture and fry until golden brown in a skillet with butter.
- Mix filling by combining 1 1/2 cups of cream cheese, 1/2 cup diced bananas, 1/8 cup of Door County Caramel Pecan Scone Coffee, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla, gently fold together.
- Spread filling on 1 piece of bread and cover with another piece of bread.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 7 minutes.
- Combine 1 cup sugar, 1 cup of Door County Caramel Pecan Scone flavored coffee, 1 tsp vanilla, and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
- Serve with cut bananas, strawberries, whipped cream and chopped pecans.