Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
|Recipes » Breakfast|
Baked Amish Oatmeal
A favorite in the Door County Coffee Cafe, our Baked Amish Oatmeal is an easy recipe to whip up for a crowd or make ahead of time and warm up in minutes each morning!
- 2 cups kettle oatmeal
- 1 3/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 1/2 cups peeled apples (chopped)
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pour boiling water over oatmeal. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Mix up and pour into 8x11" pan, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes.
- Serve right away or can be chilled and stored.
- Serve with heavy cream or skim milk, brown sugar.