Full Pot Bags
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Tiramisu Panna Cotta
By: Linda - Englewood, FL - Recipe Contest 2015
"I like the light and freshness taste of Panna Cotta, especially after a big meal. I wanted to create a recipe that was unique, but with a familiar taste. My favorite dessert is Italian Tiramisu. I enjoy eating this dessert with a nice cup of espresso. I paired the two together and created this rich, but light, great tasting
Tiramisu Panna Cotta."
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchen of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Elite Espresso 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 8 ozs mascarpone cheese
- 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 2 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup extra strong Door County Elite Espresso coffee (to brew strong coffee, use half the water you normally would use)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- In medium saucepan, on low heat add mascarpone cheese and heavy cream, stir and heat for 2-3 mins.
- Sprinkle gelatin over top, stir. Let dissolve approx 3 minutes
- Add Door County Elite Espresso, sugar, salt, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Heat for additional 3-4 mins or until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minuntes.
- Poor into individual serving dishes, cups or ramekins.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish top with whipped cream, cocoa powder and chocolate covered espresso beans (optional).