HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES
Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Cocoa & Chai
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
Featured ingredient: Elite Espresso 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups brewed and cooled Door County Coffee Espresso
- 4 T corn syrup
- 1/4 c. water
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese (soft)
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
- Unsweetened cocoa
- Beat cake mix, canola oil, brandy and eggs on low speed for 30 seconds. Then beat on medium for 2 min.
- Preheat over according to cake mix package.
- Pour into greased 9x13 cake pan or large muffin tin to make individuals.
- Bake 10 min. or until center swings back.
- Remove from oven, poke several holes in cake, every inch or so.
- Blend corn syrup with brewed coffee and pour over cake while in cake pan.
- Cool completely.
- For topping, blend cream cheese and powdered sugar, gradually add whipped cream until smooth and creamy. Spread over cake. Dust with cocoa powder, garnish with chocolate curls and chocolate covered coffee beans.
- Serve with Door County Coffee Private Reserve