Single Serve Cups
8/10 oz. Bags
5 lb Bags
Gifts Under $25
Single Serve Coffee Gifts
Full-Pot Bag Gifts
Subscribe & Save
So Deliciously Simple Mudd Pie Ice Cream Layer Cake (Dairy Free)
By: Kaitlyn – Lenexa, KS – 2014 Recipe Contest Submission
"A sweet and cool ice cream dessert so delicious, you will never know it is actually dairy free! Your favorite flavored Door County Coffee will add a decadent twist to this soy ice cream treat!"
This is a user-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
- 8 SO Delicious mocha almond fudge bars (sticks removed)
- 10 SO Delicious coconut milk ice cream sandwiches
- 15-20 lady fingers
- 1 cup extra strength brewed flavored Door County Coffee
- 1 large package of SO Delicious mocha fudge soy ice cream
- 1 softened pint SO Delicious German chocolate coconut milk ice cream
- 20 Oreos crushed
- Soy Whipped Cream
- In a 13x9 glass pan with deep sides, lay down the 10 ice cream sandwiches on the bottom.
- Layer one half of the package of mocha fudge soy ice cream on top of sandwiches.
- Soak each of the lady fingers in Door County Coffee and make a single layer on top of the ice cream.
- Layer one pint of the German chocolate coconut milk ice cream.
- Layer the mocha fudge bars and layer the second half of the mocha fudge soy ice cream on top.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours until firm.
- Top with the crushed Oreos before serving.
- Serve in slices topped with soy whipped cream.